||Al Hilal Bank
||Union National Bank
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) – A diversified full service bank. ADCB was established in 1985 and is one of the largest banks by market capitalization in the UAE. The company operates a network of about 50 offices and over 170 ATMs throughout the country.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) – An Islamic bank located in Abu Dhabi. The founding shareholders of ADIB are members of the ruling family, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority and prominent UAE nationals. In 2010, ADIB was named "The Best Islamic Bank" in the region by Banker Middle East.
- Al Hilal Bank was founded on June 19, 2008 and is a 100% government-owned Islamic bank. The Bank has 20 branches and over 100 ATMs across the country.
- Citibank UAE – The branch of Citibank (US). Citibank has been present in the United Arab Emirates since 1964 when it opened its first branch in Dubai.
- Dubai Bank – A modern Islamic bank providing corporate and personal banking services. The Bank was established in 2002 and operates through more than 20 branches across the country.
- Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) – An Islamic bank in Dubai, established in 1975. DIB is a public joint stock company and the largest Islamic bank in the United Arab Emirates.
- Emirates NBD – The largest banking group in the Middle East by total assets. It was created in 2007 through the merger of Emirates Bank International and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD). As of September 2011, the company had assets of AED271.9 billion (US$74.03 billon) and deposits of AED183.6 billion (US$49.99 billion).
- First Gulf Bank (FGB) – One of the largest equity based banks in the UAE, established in 1979. The bank is owned by several sons of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- HSBC Bank Middle East (UAE Branch) – HSBC is the largest and most widely represented international bank in the Middle East. The United Arab Emirates represents a key part of HSBC's business.
- Mashreq (Bank) – One of the largest financial institutions in the region with assets of AED84.846 billion (US$23.1 billion) as of December 2010. The Bank was established in 1967 in Dubai as the Bank of Oman and changed its name to Mashreq bank in 1993.
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) founded in 1968, is a full-service bank. NBAD is one of the largest banks in the UAE, with total assets of AED256 billon (US$70 billion). NBAD's long-term ratings are: S&P A+, Moody's Aa3, and Fitch AA-. This is one of the strongest ratings among the Middle Eastern financial institutions.
- Noor Islamic Bank (NIB) – A Shari’a compliant commercial bank, established in 2007. It is owned by Emirates Investment Authority and Noor Investment Group.
- RAKBANK – The trading name of the National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah. The bank provides retail and corporate banking services through a network of more than 30 branches. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Ras Al-Khaimah, the UAE. The bank is 52.75% owned by the Government of Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) – An Islamic bank headquartered in the emirate of Sharjah, the UAE. The Bank provides a diverse range of Sharia’a compliant retail, commercial, corporate, investment and international banking services. Sharjah Islamic Bank received the Wachovia ‘Best Bank in the UAE’ Award for the second consecutive year.
- Union National Bank – One of the leading local banks in the UAE, with more than 50 branches across the Emirates. The Bank was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi.
- United Arab Bank was founded in 1975 and is based in Sharjah, the UAE. The company provides commercial and retail banking services through a network of 13 offices across the Emirates.