Corpbanca
CorpBanca Office in Santiago  

CorpBanca

CorpBanca S.A. (NYSE: BCA) founded in 1871, is the oldest bank in Chile. The Bank's controlling shareholder is Corp Group Banking S.A., which in turn is controlled by Mr. Alvaro Saieh Bendeck. CorpBanca provides a wide range of financial services to retail and corporate customers. It offers various deposits, lending products, credit cards, online banking, investments, insurance, factoring, leasing and much more. With over 7,450 employees, the Bank has an extensive branch network including 217 branches in Chile, 172 branches in Colombia and one branch in New York. In addition, CorpBanca owns over 500 ATMs in Chile, and its customers have access to more than 8,500 ATMs (including BancoEstado’s ATMs) through its agreement with RedBanc, an interbank network in Chile. One of the most important milestones during 2012 was 91.9% acquisition of Banco Santander Colombia SA (today Corpbanca Colombia). In 2014, Itau Unibanco Holding, Latin America’s largest bank by market cap, agreed to buy control of CorpBanca for at least $2.3 billion. If approved, CorpBanca’s current shareholders will own 66.4% of the bank resulting from the merger of CorpBanca and Itaú Chile while Itaú Unibanco will own the remaining 33.6%. As of February 28, 2015, the company had total assets of Ch$20.512 trillion (US$33.2 billion) and customer deposits of Ch$12.1 trillion (US$19.6 billion).

 Key Statistics:

Total assets CLP 20.360 trillion (2014)
Revenue CLP 828.320 billion (2014)
Net Income CLP 226.260 billion (2014)
Company Size 7,450 employees (2014)
Website www.corpbanca.cl

CorpBanca main subsidiaries

CorpBanca Corredores de Bolsa S.A.
CorpBanca Administradora General de Fondos S.A.
CorpBanca Asesorías Financieras S.A.
CorpBanca Corredores de Seguros S.A.
CorpBanca Agencia de Valores S.A.
CorpBanca Nueva York Branch
SMU CORP S.A.
Banco CorpBanca Colombia S.A.

Head office address:
660 Rosario Norte Las Condes
Santiago, Chile
Phone: +56-2-687-8000

CorpBanca New York branch
845 Third Ave, 5th floor
New York, New York 10022, USA
Phone: USA: 1-212-826-5100
Chile: 800-470-407 (free toll)
From other countries: 1-212-826-5100