Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) is the only public market for trading securities in Israel. As of November 2009, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange had more than 600 listed companies with a combined market capitalization of US$218 billion. TASE also lists 500 corporate bonds, more than 1000 mutual funds, 180 exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and 60 government bonds. The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange was incorporated and began operations in 1953. In 1983, the Exchange moved to its current location at Ahad Ha'Am Street in Tel Aviv. The TASE derivatives market opened in 1993.
The major stock market indices of the TASE:
• TA-25 Index – TASE's flagship index, listing TASE's 25 largest stocks by market cap.
• TA-100 Index – TASE's 100 largest stocks
• TA-75 – Stocks on TA-100 which are not included in TA-25
• Mid-Cap 50 – The largest 50 shares which are not included in TA-100 Index (replaced the Yeter-30)
• Mid Cap TA – All other TASE's stocks which are not included in TA-100 Index
• TA Composite - The index includes all the shares traded on the exchange
• TA BlueTech-50 Index - The index is composed of 50 shares with the highest market capitalization that are part of the TA-Technology Index and the TA-Biomed index. The Index replaces the Tel-Tech Index that ceased being published in April 2011.
• TA-Technology Index – The index is composed of all technology shares on TASE
• TA-Biomed Index - The index composed of all the Biomed sector shares on TASE
• TA-Oil & Gas Index is composed of all shares included in oil & gas exploration sector shares on TASE
• TA Real-Estate 15 – TASE's 15 largest real-estate sector stocks
• TA Finance 15 – TASE's 15 largest Finance sector stocks
• Tel-Div 20 – Index of the 20 issues listed on the TA-100 Index with the highest annual dividend yield.
• Maala – socially responsible investing index
• Tel-Bond 20 – consists of the 20 corporate bonds, fixed-interest and CPI-linked, with the highest market cap among all the bonds traded on the TASE.
Pre-Market Session: 08:30 - 09:00
Normal Trading Session: 09:30 - 17:30
54 Ahad Ha'am Street
Tel Aviv, 65202
Phone: 972 3 567 7411
Fax: 972 3 560 9401