|National Australia Bank headquarters in Melbourne|
National Australia Bank (NAB), founded in 1893, is one of the 'Big Four' Australian banks along with ANZ, Westpac, and Commonwealth Bank. With more than 42,000 employees, it serves over 12.7 million retail and corporate customers including 2.5 million wealth management clients. NAB operates in Australia, New Zealand, Asia (India, China, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia), the UK and the United States. The Bank maintains an extensive network with more than 1,700 offices and 4,700 ATMs globally. The Bank’s shares is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. NAB is one of the 50 safest banks in the world according to Global Finance magazine. In August 2015, NAB sold Great Western Bank (GWB) in the United States. As of September 30, 2015, National Australia Bank had total assets of A$955.052 billion, loans of A$532.784 billion and deposits of A$489.010 billion.
NAB Group subsidiaries
• MLC Limited is a market leader in wealth management with $136.7 billion of funds under management.
• JANA Investment Advisers (JANA) is a leading investment consulting firm, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney. It has over A$252 billion funds under advice and A$48 billion funds under management.
• JBWere is one of the leading wealth managers in Australia. It operates nine offices in Australia and New Zealand.
• Plum Financial Services is an Australian corporate superannuation administrator with A$26 billion in funds under management (March 2015).
• UBank offers personal banking products in Australia including home loans, transaction and savings accounts, term deposits and SMSF accounts.
• Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank offer a wide range of financial services including retail, business and corporate banking to over 2.7 million customers through over 300 branches in the United Kingdom.
• BNZ (Bank of New Zealand) provides a range of wealth management, retail, business and agribusiness products and services.
Head office address:
500 Bourke Street Level 34
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Phone number: +61-3-8641-3500
Website: www.nab.com.au, www.nabgroup.com
New York Branch
245 Park Ave-28th Floor
New York, NY 10167